All 22 art Reviews

Christmas will allways be safe Christmas will allways be safe

I love your work, mate! :) I guess I should've submit my entry into the beginner cathegory. Haha! :D

Wolfsbane Wolfsbane

Reall nice lighting! :) Keep it up!

Gotthard the Cheerful Gotthard the Cheerful

This style suits you more. Your art makes more sense with lineart. Keep it up! :)

FilipStredansky responds:

The Fair Lady Line work The Fair Lady Line work

Maan! This is brilliant! There's so many things going on.. Keep up the good work! :)

HeartlessArts responds:

thankcheeew andreeew

Werebear Werebear

Can I ask you why are you participating? Someone with skill level such as yours doesn't need to participate in competitions like this. I know, it is for everyone, but I thought the competition is for young people who want to progress in art (for people who aren't professionals) and it can help them to find their way, show them that it is not pointless - to encourage those people to work on themselves and support them. Now I think the competition looses its point when there are artworks so awesome as yours. I don't know you, I don't want to discourage you or something. But your skill is totally awesome and you may work as a professional. So why are you participating? For the prizes or what? I am not jealous about your skill or something, I admire your work, but it makes no sense to me. :/

captain selfie captain selfie

Cool work! I like the comic-book style of the work. Good luck in the contest! :)

drawingmaster responds:

COTMSUPERSELFIE The Flash COTMSUPERSELFIE The Flash

Oh, maan! This is just brilliant! I love the idea. :)
Well, good luck in the contest! ;)

billtheartist responds:

Thanks

Grinch Grinch

I just want to point out that you´ve got the tag wrong.. it is "cotmxmaS14".
Nice painting btw. :)

johnyv47 responds:

thanks

Zoe Zoe

I love your style! Great piece, keep up the awesome work! :)

Sad'N Green Day Sad'N Green Day

I really like the eyes of the character! Cool piece. ;)

Jaxmech responds:

Thank you, I appreciate the positive comment... Haha, has a good day......